Tuesday, March 28, 2006

American Idol recap ( under the influence of a migraine)

Well, tonight's American Idol was just so-so. The first few people, Ace, Kelly, Lisa.....they were ok. Well, Ace sucked , but Kelly and Lisa were ok.

The best performances of the night were Elliot, Katharine and Taylor. Chris, who I like the best overall, was ok, but not the best. Even Mandisa, who I like alot, was just ok. She was basically just shouting the song and over-singing. I didn't much care for it.

The bottom 3 will most likely be: Bucky, Lisa and Ace. I think it will be Lisa who gets the boot though, even the other 2 are just as deserving of being kicked off as her.

So, I began the day with a headache, and it is ending the same way. And American Idol tonight didn't do anything to help it. It still hurts!! I even went home early from work cuz my vision was starting to go blurry and I was feeling pukey. And then I came home and took a nap and took yet another Advil, and the headache is still with me, like mold on a rotten tomato. Damned migraines!!!!!!!

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger