Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Childhood Survey

1. Are you a child of the 70’s 80’s or 90’s?
-- I am a 70's child

2. Where were you born?
-- In San Jose, CA

3. If you were born in another country how old were you when you came here?
-- N/A

4. What city did you grow up in?
-- King City, CA

5. Did you enjoy your childhood?
-- you bet

6. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
-- a veterinarian or a wildlife photographer

7. What was your favorite toy when you were little?
-- Barbie (wasn't she every little girl's favorite ? lol)

8. Name the first memorable vacation you took as a kid.
we never really went on any long vacations - I guess visiting my grandma in Sebastapol and stopping by the San Francisco Zoo and the SF Mint on the way there

9. What was your first best friend’s name?
-- Cyndi

10. Are they still your best friend?
You betcha

11.?
Hmmm, not sure how to answer this question!
(I'll go with you on this one Cyndi - lol)

12. how did u meet this person/people?
-- Girl Scouts - turns out she lived right across the street from me :)

13. Can you name all the schools you ever attended?
-- Santa Lucia Kindergarten (I think that is what it was called), St John's, El Tejon, Maricopa High, Cal State University Bakersfield

14. Who was your first crush?
-- Brent

15. Were you a shy quiet kid or a very wild and rowdy kid?
-- I was pretty talkative - lol (got in trouble enough in school for it, too)

16. When you were little, what did you do for fun?
-- played outside and built forts with my bro and Cyndi - reenacted scenes from Grease 2 with my bro and Cyndi and went hunting for critters (bug, lizards...you name it)

17. Were you closer to your Mom or Dad as a kid?
-- both

18. Do you have any embarrassing school stories to share?-- embarassing...not really - although there was this one time I hit a volleyball thru the window at school - that was kinda embarassing...oh and having to sit in the corner with the dunce hat on my head in 3rd grade and having the teacher throw chalk at me - lol

19. What was the first record, tape, or CD you remember buying?
-- The Police's Synchronicity (although I think my dad actually did the buying but I picked it out - lol)

20. How old did you want to be when you got married?
-- 21 or so - back then I thought that 21 was OLD - lol

21. How old to have kids?
-- never really thought about it

22. Were you scared of anything?
-- the "haunted" gas station on River Drive (where Mc Donald's is now - I wonder if it is Mc-Haunted, too)

23. What was your favorite class in school?
-- Reading

24. Did you buy school lunch or bring your own?
-- heck, at St John's we only had hot lunches once a week, so mostly I had to bring it

25. Broke any bones or had any freaky accidents as a kid?
-- broke my wrist in 1st grade

26. Were you a meanie head?
-- that is debatable - lol - ask my brother, and he will tell you I was soooo mean

27. Favorite board game of all time?
-- Candyland

28. Did you play house or pretend to be a super hero?
-- played house

29. Random memory from when you were a kid:-- being chased when I was like in 2nd grade by this 7th grader for singing the K-I-S-S-I-N-G song and teasing him and some girl - I ran and hid among the trash cans but he found me - lol

30. Seriously...are you still just a kid at heart?
- definitely

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger