Friday, March 31, 2006

TGIF!!!




It is finally a Friday and guess what? I have only 4 pending cases left out of the 50-60 something pending cases I began with and am down to 8 closed cases from the 90 something cases I began with. AMEN! I am so good - lol. I was stressing big time all week and all last week, but now I feel like I can finally breathe again. Ahhhhhhhhhhh.

I am leaving work in about a half an hour, we got paid this week, and I have cappuccino jelly bellies to munch on, too. MMMMM. Life is good.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger