Thursday, March 30, 2006

Stuff, stuff and more stuff

Well, once again, American Idol has proved that people have lousy judgment, since they put Katharine in the bottom 3.....Katharine and not Bucky! WTF? Are people really that stupid? I guess so. I was right on who got the boot, even though I felt Bucky really deserved to be booted before Lisa, but since people seem to like Bucky (for some reason or another), they booted Lisa first. I still don't understand why Katharine was in the bottom 3. I thought that if she got booted, I would never watch AI again (which would probably be a good thing - lol).

Well, today is my parents' 38th anniversary. 38 years of bliss....or 38 years of misery (as my dad always jokingly says). Congrats to them. It seems long marriages are rare these days. I hope when I get married, it will last forever. I believe in marriage, but then I always had a good example to look up to. My parents just go good together.....like peanut butter and jelly (but I am sure they would argue on who is the peanut butter and who is the jelly - I am sure my dad would say my mom is the jelly - lol).

It is a mere 5 days before I turn 34. Ugh. Add yet another year onto my age and more wrinkles and some more gray hairs just for the hell of it. I actually am FEELING older and older lately. Is it age catching up to me or is it work? Probably both, though more of the latter than the former. Work is turning me old before my time. But I am finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel, as more and more cases are disappearing from the drawers (I am a hard worker - lol). Maybe I will save my whole head from turning gray after all.

I did buy myself an early b-day present. I was in this store the other day, looking for a pair of pants, but ended up buying myself a ring instead. It is so purty - it is silver with a purple heart and 2 little crystals on each side. I don't feel bad cuz it was only $12 ($30 and 60% off - woo hoo). It is a little big, cuz all they had was size 8's and I am more like a 7 or 7 1/2, but I wanted it, so it is now on my finger. I love it!!! Cheap jewelry rocks! lol.

I also bought myself 3 DVDs.....The Wedding Crashers, Waiting, and The Constant Gardener...oh and I also got Sleepaway Camp- a VERY cheesy horror movie from the 80's, but it was like $4 and I love cheesy movies, so I got it. And the others were like $10 each. Gotta love cheap DVD's too.

I gotta get my ass back to work to crank out the rest of these cases, so I am outta here for now.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger