Wednesday, April 19, 2006

If I show you my scar will you let me stay?

am glad I was right about Ace going home on American Idol. Very glad. He needed to go. But what the hell was up with the bottom 3? Chris.....in the bottom 3???? WTF? That was just not right. When they had Elliot and Kellie in the same group and then brought Katharine over, I was thinking, "Shit! What is the deal with Katharine being in the bottom 3? She sang great last night." Then when they said that that group was safe, I was like WTF? Why is Chris in there? Has America gone nuts? I guess so. Anyhow, Ace, with his weird hand movements, scar, and funky hair, is gone. I really think it was the hair that ultimately did him in.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger