Monday, April 17, 2006

This movie is so lifelike...I can actually smell the vomit!

They say necessity is the mother of invention. Well, sometimes I have to wonder who NEEDED air pumps for shoes or who NEEDED polka music... or who NEEDED Kevin Federline. Well, this latest "necessity", the so-called "fragrant films", is making me seriously wonder about people. The latest thing in Japan is theatres that, during certain scenes in movies, will release certain smells under the viewer's seat that supposedly go along with the movie. Ok. So it may work for certain films like The Scent of A Woman (haha). It may even work for other movies like Napoleon Dynamite (I can just imagine the scent of quesadillas, nachos and tater tots in the air). But for a movie like Friday the 13th Part 9 or something, well, I really don't wanna be there to smell Jason, all decayed and gross and smelling like rotten meat. Gross! This "Smell-O-Vision" thing makes me wonder what they will come up with next....maybe "Feel-O-Vision", where you get to feel what the characters are feeling....like when one of Jason's victims gets hacked to bits with an axe....ok, that may not work after all.

Speaking of nasty stuff, I have a new pet peeve. Well, it is not really new, but it is something that I have lately realized that really REALLY annoys me: When people talk about nasty, gross things when I am eating or am about to eat, or have just finished eating. There is a time and place to talk about those things, and dinner is not one of them! EWWW! Keep your puke stories to yourself until AFTER I have digested my food, thank you very much (unless you wanna see ME puke).

I have to go to the dentist pretty soon, and I am not looking foward to it. He is gonna drill on my teeth and I HATE that. It never fails that he starts drilling in there and goes about halfway and then he hits a spot that isn't numb yet, and then he has to stop, give me another shot, and then come back and start back up again. Grrr. Well, I can at least be thankful that they have novacaine nowadays - lol.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger