Friday, February 25, 2005

Flat tires suck!

I went out today to go to the store to get milk and bread, then went to El Pollo Loco for lunch (Pollo Bowls - mmmm), and then went to the post office to mail a package today...innocent enough. And all of those places were within a few miles of my house. So, of course, I was very suprised when I came out of the post office and found out that my right rear tire was flat....not just low on air, but flat to the ground. Thank goodness for cell phones, and even more thank goodness for my parents and brother who came down to the post office to help me (since I know nothing about changing a tire!!). They came down, and took the flat tire off and put that little "donut" tire on my car so I could drive to the tire shop. Luckily, it was just a nail in my tire that caused the flatness, so they fixed it for $10 and I was no worse for the wear. But it still sucked! lol. I realize that I need to learn how to change tires now - lol.


No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger