Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Just for Arlene. . .

Ok Arlene.......where are you? Ever since you and Art hooked up, you are never around anymore. . . hmmmm.... I wonder where you can be? he he.....maybe you have been frequenting the Vu lately looking for handcuffs and leather underwear - lol - just teasing... you know I luv ya! And to show you just how much luv I have for ya, here..... http://www.chocolatefantasies.com/ that is a super site for "fun" stuff .... he he. I have shopped there before...... I have no shame! lol. Now get out that credit card and hop to it!!!


No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger