Friday, May 12, 2006

Baby, one more time

By now EVERYONE should know that Federspears is having another baby. Apparently Kevin Federline isn't happy just having 3 kids in this world....no. He wants to create his own baseball team....the Federline Corn Rows. Yeah. Britney's got another bun in the oven. Apparently the girl didn't learn her lesson the first time around. Hasn't she heard of birth control? (and with Kevin Federline, the more birth control the better!!!) As a little homage to the less than dynamic duo, I wrote a little song, from Sean Preston's point of view...

Oh baby, baby,
Mommy's tummy's starting to grow.
She let my greasy daddy back inside her.
Oh baby, baby,
Doesn't my mommy know,
That birth control's not a crime, yeah.
Someone buy my mom a baby car seat,
In fact, buy two, one for the baby and one for me,
Oh because,

The strength of my dad's fertility,
And my mom's immaturity,
Have come together to extend my family.
Please don't run that stop sign,
And don't drop me mommy, one more time.

Poor Sean Preston. Poor future Federspears. As Carlos Mencia said, Britney should get her vagina sewn shut! And fast. The thought of 10 or 11 Federspears kids running around is scary!

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger