Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Me so tired...so sleepy

I am in a rut.

I am tired all of the time. I have no energy. The pain has been more than usual and I get headaches all of the time. Is it the weather? Is it that I just need a vacation? Or is it that I am bored? I don't know. I am just tired of being tired all of the time.

I am sitting here at work, typing this because if I don't, I fear I will fall asleep at my desk - lol. I soooo want a nap. I could use a nap. When we are kids, we are expected to take naps. Why? Because we, as kids, play a lot and get tired and need a rest. Well, as adults, the playing changes to working, and I don't know about you, but working makes me tired. So why no more naps? I want nap time, damnit! Bring nap time to the workplace! I promise I won't drool at my desk.

The problem with me is that I get very little uninterrupted sleep. I go to bed and wake up at least 3 times a night. And no, it's not because of my bed. I don't need one of those special mattresses that the Bionic Woman has been advertising about...you know...the Sleep Number mattress...the one that gives her a more recuperative sleep. No. My bed is cumfy. Very cumfy. I love my bed. I am just a light sleeper. Every little noise wakes me up. Whether it be my next noor neighbor closing his door or the people across the way talking outside in the middle of the night, or a dog barking or the train going by. I wake up all of the time. I have even tried earplugs but that just unnerves me because, oddly enough, I need to hear some kind of noise to fall asleep...a clock ticking, soft music on the radio. So I guess I am S.O.L there. I am just weird!
So my lack of a good night's sleep is wearing me out and also making me cranky and is possibly contributing to more arthritis pain. There has got to be something out there than can make me sleep better. I have tried OTC sleeping pills, but those don't do much for me. Maybe I just need someone to come sing me a lullabye at night before I go to bed - LOL.

Well, it is almost lunch time and I am debating whether I wanna eat or take a nap. If anyone has any ideas how I can do both at the same time, I wanna hear 'em.

I still want that job at the Serta Mattress factory testing out mattresses. I can lie down all day long and if I fall asleep, I can just blame it on how cumfy the mattress is. Now there's a job I could handle!

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger