Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Screw American Idol...and their little Seacrest too

I am sooooo mad. Chris was voted off American Idol. Chris!!! What the hell?!?! He was the best singer of all of them. I think American Idol is rigged or something cuz there is no way, NO way that Katharine could have gotten more votes than Chris. And Taylor's frantic dance moves have officially started to bore me. God, will someone give that boy some ritalin?If anyone deserves to be the American Idol of the final 3 contestants it is Elliot. Elliot is unpretentious and talented. Taylor is just weird. Katharine has her ups and downs. But I am still pissed that Chris was voted off. GRRRRRRR!!!! I hate Ryan Seacrest, too. He has to drag out the results and make all of the contestants uncomfortable. Must be nice to have a cushy job. Maybe they should vote on whether to keep him on or not. Maybe then he wouldn't look so smug. I hate him. He is so freakin' metro. What is with this metrosexual crap? Why can't men just be content on looking like men?! Grrrrr. Why did he make the most beautiful list on People magazine. Why is Hugh Laurie not on there. Now there's a man! I am ranting, I know. Screw American Idol. I ain't watching anymore.

Oh hell. You know I will be watching again next week. But I reserve the right to remain pissed.

GRRRRRRR!

1 comment:

Netter said...

Double GRRRRRRRR! I know, I know, I can't friggin' beleive it myself. It's OK though, Chris will get a record deal our of this and I'll buy it....yep, and it will be a beter deal than the one he would get from Idol anyway....so its all good.

I agree with the Elliot idea...he gets my votes...UH, that is if I were to watch that show ever again.

LOL...Seacrest....gag.....yeah, lets vote on that little man. Stay or go...I vote GO. Atleast he doesn't say "Seacrest OUT!" anymore. I hated that.

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger