Monday, March 28, 2005

Chappelle Show

I love Chappelle's Show. Dave Chappelle is fearless in his mockery of famous folks, including Rick James, Prince, R. Kelly, Wayne Brady...just to name a few. Here are a few of my favorite characters...

Rick James


"I'm Rick James, bitch"
"What did the 5 fingers say to the face? .... SLAP!"

Samuel Jackson


"MMMM MMMM, bitch!"
"Yes they deserved to die, and I hope they burn in hell!"
"How's it taste muthaf*cker?"


Wayne Brady

"I'm Wayne Brady, bitch!"
"I make Bryant Gumbel look like Malcom X, huh muthaf*cker?"



R. Kelly

The "I'm Gonna Pee on You" Song

"Say rollin round
Sitting On Dove
count my hours I was high on shrubs,
coolin in my escalade, man I'm paid I got it made,
take me to your special place,
close your eyes show me your face----
I'm gonna piss on it!
Haters wanna hate, lovers wanna love,
I don't even want, none of the above,
I want to piss on you.
Yes I do, I'll piss on you.
I'll pee on you!
Said your body, your body. Is a portapottie,
and my pee got kick like it knows karate.
imma pee on you, drip drip drip.
Pee on you……psss on you pssss on you.
You’ll never feel, quite the same.
When you get a whiff on my hershey stain.
I wanna poop on you, too.
I’m want to pee in your food.
Only thing that make my life complete,
is when I turn your face into a toilet seat.
I want to pee on you. Yes I do, yes I do,
I’ll pee on you, I’ll piss on you.
Haters wanna hate, lovers wanna love,
I don't even want, none of the above,
I want to piss on you.
Yes I do, I'll piss on you. I'll pee on you.
Won’t you braid my hair.
Won’t you braid my hair.
But before you start, I’m gonna fart.
I’m gonna fart on you."



Prince


"would you like to come to my house and listen to some music?"




I'm rich beeeeyach!

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger