Sunday, March 27, 2005

Digital Madness and Country Badness

I love my digital camera!!! I swear I am addicted to picture taking. I take the damned thing with me everywhere (one need only look at my blog as of late to see evidence of that - hehe). It is just the coolest thing ever. I am only sorry that I didn't get one sooner.

I had a nice Easter, with one exception...my loud ass neighbor woke me up this morning with his crappy country music...and he was singing. He was singing so loud that I could hear him through the walls. Now, singing doesn't bother me too much, but if you are gonna sing that loud, please take some voice lessons! I tried to escape to my patio, but he and his friends just went out on his patio and sang out there. Echoes of his crappy voice could be heard all through the apartment complex, making dogs everywhere run for cover. I used to think I was the world's worst singer, but I think my neighbor is vying for that title now (and he is now in the lead - hehe).

Well it is back to work tomorrow. Ugh. I wish I could sleep in everyday, damnit!

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger