Friday, April 01, 2005

Happy hour!




Went to happy hour tonite at Don Perico's. The place was packed, as usual. They have a free buffet and drink specials from 4-6 pm Mon-Fri (at the one on White Lane at least - the one in East Hills only has the free buffet on Fridays). Marcos and his friend, Veronica, Amy, DJ, and Theresa showed up, and Tracy showed up as I was leaving. Heard Tracy is getting married to her man, Biz (congrats!). I got a margarita on the rocks, and the waitress I guess was so busy she forgot to take my money. So, I got a free drink. Some dude was checking me out as I was walking to the table, and he started singing something like "Quiero mi gorgeous" or something. He musta been drunk already - lol. People are strange, I tell you. The food was mmmmmmm, but my drink was strong, and after about half of it, I was already feeling it, so I stopped at one drink. Smart on my part. I am so looking foward to sleeping in this weekend!!!! Let the weekend begin!



No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger