Wednesday, March 30, 2005

WTF?

OK, American Idol voters suck. Instead of voting off someone who deserved to be voted off, like Anthony or Scott, they voted off Jessica, who has one of the best voices in the competition. The whole bottom 3 was a joke....Anwar, Jessica and Nadia. What were they thinking??? Hopefully next week they will get it right.

On Mythbusters, they proved that you can be killed by lightning while you are talking on the phone. I was skeptical about it, but not anymore. They also showed that it is plausible that you could also be killed by lightning while you are showering. Perhaps it would be best to refrain from cleansing and phoning during a thunderstorm. And if you are making a call while you are showering, well then you are doubly screwed.

I went to see my folks today, as it is their 37 anniversary today. When I said "Happy anniversary," my dad said "What's so happy about it?" then he gave me a wink, and my mom laughed. I love it that my parents are still a bunch of kidders. They are so funny together.

Tomorrow is Thursday. One more day closer to the weekend. Hope I can last that long - lol.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger