Thursday, March 31, 2005

one more day til the weekend

Today, for me, is almost over. I "get" to go to the doctor in an hour, so I am going home after the appointment. Not that it is the best way to get off early, but whatever works - lol. Today has seemed to be dragging by. I just met our 2 new trainees. They both seem to be nice guys, which will be good for our unit. We don't need any people with attitude in here (hehe). We are having a potluck tomorrow, which is supposed to last all day long, which is for DJ and Annabelle, who are leaving us for KMC as of tomorrow, and for Kathy and, get this, ME, whose birthdays are coming up (Kathy's is on the 3rd and mine is on the 4th). Hope everyone brings good stuff! lol. I guess I will be baking tonite....whoop dee doo.

I wanna come in early tomorrow so I can get off early, cuz I need a haircut....bad. My hair is so unruly. It gets so frizzy, and I can't seem to tame it down with anything I have tried so far (any suggestions???). We are going to Don Perico's for happy hour tomorrow....should be fun. DJ, Kia, and Pam have already said they are coming, and Tracy will too, probably. She never misses a happy hour.

Veronica officially left us today :( It is gonna suck around here without her around. No more breakfast trips and afternoon water runs with her anymore. Good luck in your new home girlie! Keep in touch on the IM ;)

I can't wait to get out of here for today. Gotta run to the bank after I go to the doctor's and then to the store to get eggs. I need those for baking - lol. I hate going to the grocery store. Maybe I will stop by Albertson's to see if they have any of those yummy caramel coffee cakes...mmmmmmmmmmmm good!

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger