Tuesday, May 10, 2005

American Idol

Well, what can I say? Each of the final 4 had a good and bad song tonight. Carrie was fabulous as usual on her 1st song, but her 2nd song was kinda not-so-good. Bo was boring on his 1st song, but outstanding on his 2nd. Vonzell was shaky and bad on her 1st song, and then picked it back up on the 2nd song. Anthony was lousy on his 1st song, but slightly better on his 2nd song. My bottom 2 would be Anthony and Vonzell. I think Anthony will be packing his bags to go home tomorrow night. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger