Thursday, May 12, 2005

Where has the day gone?

Holy cow! It is almost 4:00 already. This day has whipped by (and also has been whipping my ass). We have been sooooo busy today. A worker is out sick, so our unit got saddled with her appointments today. I had to delegate who got what and when and what not (and they probably are hating my ass right now - lol), but it all got done, and that is what matters. No one whined or complained about it, and I tried to be as fair as I could about it, but I still feel bad, as they are new and are supposed to be given a bit of a break. But sh*t happens, and today was a prime example.

I was in so much pain today that I resorted to taking some painkillers. I never take them at work, but I couldn't take it any longer. I also rubbed Aspercreme all over my arms - hehe. On the plus side, the pain is gone :) The down side...I got sooooooooo sleepy that at lunch I took a 20 minute nap (Yes, I got my nap time - lol). This also meant that I skipped lunch, cuz I was too tired to go anywhere. But that is what the drive thru is for on the way home from work - hehe. This is the first time in weeks that I have felt so bad and had to take painkillers. Thank gosh it isn't everyday like it used to be. Thank gosh for painkillers! lol.

Tomorrow is Friday! Thank the lord!! Loraina will be back on Monday. I will be so glad to see her. These last 2 weeks have been hectic! I am so ready for the weekend.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger