Wednesday, May 11, 2005

More Stupid Spam

More Spam I found in my bulk mail folder - I had about 59 of these buggers...here are some of the stupidest:


Romance Pros : Would you like to meet someone REAL?
(well, actually, now that you mention it, my blow up doll just doesn't give me the attention that I need.)

Attention Drivers : Drive for Free Today
(Does this mean you are gonna buy my gas?! Where do I sign up??)

Agency Manager: At last health insurance you and me can afford.
(Mr Agency Manager needs to go back to english class and learn some grammar - hehe)

GE Home Security: Are you the next victim of a break-in?
(I don't know. Do you know something I don't?)

Thirty Plus Singles: Are you over 30 and single? Let us match you.
(yeah, we over-30 single folk need special help getting our old wrinkly selves dates.)

TonicMix: Get up to $1,800 worth of powerful lawn tractorÂ… free*!
(Hmmmm...I wonder what $500 worth of powerful lawn tractor would look like.)

Woodrow Tripp : Horny girls.
(and??)

Wigs: Wigs aren't just for people without hair...
(Really...wow. I wonder if they have a small wig for my snatch? I think dreadlocks would look good down there..... just kidding!!! lol)

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger