Wednesday, May 11, 2005

So.....sleepy



It is only noon and I am soooooooo sleepy. I could easily fall asleep right now, but I better not or I will never be able to get up - lol. I think I slept ok last night, so I don't know why I am so danged sleepy right now. I even had a caffeine-and-sugar-filled soda earlier. Yet, still....yawnnnnnn. My eye is all itchy from allergies again and I have been sneezing again (ahhh choo). This sucks. I thought I was over my bout with allergies, but apparently not. Guess I will have to keep the Kleenex handy for a while longer.

I am hungry, but I don't feel like getting into my car and driving anywhere for lunch, and the ATM upstairs was out of money this morning, and I don't feel like walking up there and have it still be empty and be SOL. So, I am gonna go nuke me a bagel and eat that for lunch. I am so lazy! lol. It is just one of those days, I guess.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger