Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Break time is "me time"

Well I survived another day at work. Tomorrow is hump day, so that makes me happy :) It's about time that SOMETHING made me happy - hehe. Work wasn't so bad today. Although there is one person who was constantly bombarding me with questions. I know he probably just wants to make sure he is doing the cases right, but sometimes I get annoyed. Especially when I am on break. Now I know I should leave my desk when I am on break, but there isn't really anywhere to go. The break rooms are usually occupied by staff having some kind of meeting, and outside, there are all the smokers. I have nothing against smokers, but when I am on a break, I don't particularly want smoke in my face. Well, I don't want smoke in my face at any time really. It gives me a headache and makes me sneeze, and frankly, I am not too fond of either of those options. So, I sit at my desk during my breaks and turn off the computer monitor and sip my soda or eat some crackers, and inevitably, somone will come over to my desk and bug me - lol. But I can't complain. It is not a bad job, and at least people trust me to help them out.

I posted a few more pics of my family below. I thought they were just too funny! And even I have to admit that my brother looks just adorable. What happened to him?! lol

Tonight's American Idol night. Woo hoo. I am such a nerd.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger