Sunday, April 03, 2005

Easy like Sunday morning

Had a great day today. Slept in til almost 11 (since I stayed up til 3 am last nite/this morning), and yes I remembered to set my clocks ahead (my watch too). Had lunch at Sequoia's with Veronica today. Had a Hot Roast Beef sandwich with cole slaw. It was yummm. Veronica gave me my birthday gift early, as she will be out of town tomorrow (lucky her - lol). I got a cute photo album, a "paint by numbers masterpiece" thing (it is so cute), where you can paint 2 paintings ("Mona Lisa" and Munch's "The Scream") by numbers, and a little water globe that is soooo cute. I love them! (Thank you Veronica!!!) I got my birthday package from Cyndi on Friday. I got this incredible-smelling candle (Mango Tea/Ginger-Peach from Pier One), a gift card to Pier One, some lavender/vanilla tea light candles, lavender/vanilla lotion, and this yummmy angel-food cake lip gloss (Thanks Cyndi!) The candle smelled so good, that I got 2 ginger/peach votive candles from Pier One with the gift card and a cute candle holder thing that goes on the wall (like I don't have enough of them already! but I couldn't resist - lol).

After lunch, I took a drive up to Mt Pinos , just to get out of town for a bit. There is still a little bit of snow up there. It was a little hazy, but not too cold, so it was a perfect time to go for a drive. I had to pull over a few times to take some pictures (which I will post once my camera battery finishes charging - hehe). The mountains were all green with patches of gold poppies and purple lupine and yellow (I am not sure what flower those were - lol). It was a lovely day.

Now I am at home, just having finished dinner (which consisted of an artichoke, baked beans and a slice of french bread), and my head is killing me again. I have had headaches a lot lately. I blamed it on PMS (which is over now), and, now, allergies or cold .... whatever it is. I hate headaches. Why must I be tortured so much? lol.

Tomorrow is Monday, which sucks, but if you are an optimist, like I TRY to be, you can see it as one day closer to Friday.

I am getting slightly better at Mario Kart. Made it into 2nd place overall today. Someday I will get first...someday.

Squeakers is out running in her ball, having a good old time, even though she keeps bumping into the walls. I better go check on her, and then wash dishes. Yep, you can say my life is pretty simplistic, but I like it that way ;)

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger