Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Showtunes!

It was "showtunes" night on American Idol. Carrie was fantastic, as were Anwar and Vonzelle. I liked Constantine tonite, too. Bo, however, who I usually like, sucked, but then, this was not his element so I forgive him. Anthony was terrible! He needs to go home. I liked him at first, and among contestants of lesser caliber, he stood out. But now, he is overshadowed by much better singers. It is his time to go. I wasn't all that crazy about Nikko's performance either. Nadia was good, but the last part of her song, I felt was a little flat. My bottom 3 would be Anthony, Nikko, and Scott, but judging by the last 2 shows, Nadia will probably be down there again. Anthony is definitely going home. If someone else goes home besides him, Nikko or Scott, I will be pissed. Carrie did an awesome job, even though her song was boring, like the judges said. I hope she wins it all.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger