Wednesday, April 06, 2005

More reasons I HATE SPAM!

Of course, this morning, my bulk mailbox was full of this kind of crap . . .

Platinum Romance
Warning Sexually Explicit - We Bring People Together

(good for you - bet your mom is proud)

Survey Rewards
Give us your opinion and be rewarded

(you want my opinion? Ok.... in my opinion, this is a waste of perfectly good email space - now where is my reward???)

Hydroderm
Get rid of wrinkles with no injections

(ummm I know I just had a birthday....you don't have to bring out the wrinkle topic just yet though)

Lawanda Bouchard
I saw your sister

(that's nice....I don't even have a sister, you moron)

IQ Challenge
How close are you to being a genius

(close enough to know not to open this sh*t)

Corey
She wants to meet you

(sorry....I am straight)


Student Loan Department
Your Federal Student Loan Payments

(I don't even have a student loan)

Kitty Biz
Secret Divorce Planning for Men

(I am a woman!)

Kitchen Appliance Giveaway
Claim your Complimentary Brand Name Kithcen Appiances

(good lord....if you are gonna send out an email to everyone, make sure you get someone who can SPELL!) *no, I did not alter the spelling in any way - this is how it came to me.

Student Loan Department
Your Federal Student Loan Payments

(didn't I already say that I don't have a student loan?????)


....still waiting for that reward......waiting............waiting.........

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger