Monday, April 04, 2005

Late nite last thoughts

Went to Olive Garden tonite for my birthday with my parents. My brother was sick, so he didn't go (which was like a birthday present in and of itself - hehe - just kidding!). It was nice, you know, just me and my parents. Went to Costco and had frozen yogurt, too. MMMMM. Then we went to Ross. Got a new shirt and some sweats, and it was under $20 for both. Now that's what I call shopping! Alicia called to wish me a happy birthday, and said she was gonna get me a basket of Depends, prunes and wrinkle cream - lol - she probably would too! She is a riot. She is gonna be such a good mom. Chris and Veronica also called to wish me a happy birthday. And my brother was actually nice to me today. I feel so special!

Cyndi is due this month. I am gonna be an "aunt" again :) Don't know if she is having a boy or girl yet, but they will find out soon enough! I am secretly hoping it is a girl, cuz she already has a little boy, and every boy needs a sister - lol. (plus there are so many cute clothes for little girls - lol) I hope she and her hubby pick out names soon, cuz the little one is gonna need a name!

Tomorrow is Tuesday. One more day closer to Friday. Must ... stay....optimistic....must! lol

Loraina, my supervisor, had to go to the hospital today cuz of heart problems. Hope she is ok!

I am tired, probably from lack of sleep last nite. Hope I can actually sleep tonite. zzzzzzzz.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger