Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Mornings......ugh

(Nuff said)

Gosh, I hate mornings. When my alarm clock so rudely woke me up this morning, I said something equally rude to it, even tho it is an inanimate object and cannot understand a thing I said, which is probably for the best. It is not the alarm clock's fault. It is just doing its job. As they say, "don't shoot the messenger." I think though, had I had a gun, I probably would have shot that damned clock anyhow. I blame this daylight savings time thing, which has completely ruined my sleeping schedule. I can't seem to go to bed at a decent hour, and waking up at that ungodly time in the morning was bad enough as it was before we "lost" that hour of sleep. I say "lost" because we only lost that hour on Sunday, which was a normal weekend day where I don't have to wake up early anyway. Still, I was so used to waking up at a certain time in the morning, that my body was "trained" to wake up then, and now this whole time change thing has forced me to "re-train." This is going to take some getting used to.

I am sitting here at work, with no real work to do at the moment. I do have a few cases to review, but there are only 2 at the moment, and I don't wanna do them both now. If I do, I will have nothing to do in the afternoon. Maybe I will do a crossword or play some more Inspector Parker, which I seem to be somewhat addicted to. Damned online games!!

Need ...... caffeine......need........sugar.....need.....to.....wake......up....

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger