Monday, April 04, 2005

Happy birthday to me



Well, I am officially 33 years old today. Ugh. I feel old today, too. I didn't sleep at all last nite. I kept hearing noises and they kept waking me up. I think I got about 2 hours of actual sleep last nite. I am sooooo tired right now. I just ate breakfast and am drinking some water, but I should have gotten something with caffeine in it! My parents are taking me out to dinner tonite for my birthday. They are so nice! I love my parents! I really do. When I was a kid, I thought my parents were so mean, because they gave me curfews and made me do my homework before I went to play. But, now that I look back on it, I am so grateful that they did those things, because I really think they helped to keep me out of trouble. I never had any urge to try drugs or smoke or even touch the guns my dad kept in the house, probably because of what they taught me. I now see that my parents are really cool. But, when you are a teenager, it is decidedly uncool to think your parents are cool - lol.





Seems like just yesterday I was a teenager, and thought that 30 was just ancient. Now, I think that 30 is pretty young. Even 40 seems young to me nowadays - lol. I truly think that age is merely a state of mind....and today, my state of mind is somewhere around 80 - lol . I hope I can stay awake! Happy birthday to me - lol.

Famous people who share my birthday:

Maya Angelou

Craig T. Nelson

David E. Kelley

Nancy McKeon

Heath Ledger

Christine Lahti

Robert Downey, Jr

Natasha Lyonne

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger