Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Almost time to go home :)

It is 5 pm, and do you know where my mind is? No? Darn. I had hoped someone would know, cuz I don't. I guess I lost it somewhere between lunchtime and now. We went to Hometown Buffet today for lunch for Tracy's bon voyage luncheon. It was all pretty good, but man, I got stuffed! I am still full - lol. I don't even know why we had a bon voyage for Tracy anyway. The girl will be back in 2 months - lol. Must be nice to work for 9 months and then get 2 months off. Of course, not being paid would suck, but the no working part would be nice ;) Anyway, she will be back, then she will go on maternity leave, which will result in another luncheon for her. Seems we are always going out to eat here at work. I even was so proud of myself that I remembered to bring my lunch (leftover mac-n-cheese), but when I got to work, I remembered, "DUH - we are going out to lunch today!" I am such a dork.

I love Wednesdays. Right, smack-dab in the middle of the week, which is ever closer to Friday (tomorrow is our "Friday" here at work, since we have Friday off). Also, Wednesdays have the best tv ... American Idol results, South Park, and Myth Busters - I love Wednesdays. Thursday tv is good too though.... King of The Hill reruns on FX, and MXC on Spike Tv (like 3 hours of it! woo hoo!). And Fridays they have Joan of Arcadia on and 4 episodes of CSI on Spike TV. I love CSI. I am officially a CSI addict!

Tomorrow should be a busy one at work, since it is Thursday. As I understand, we already were given 2 overflow appointments tomorrow. That sucks. We seem to be getting more and more of those. The trainees are only supposed to get so many applications per week, but with these overflows, it gives them more than they should be having. They all seem to be catching on pretty quick, which is good, since they only allocate so much training time. My supervisor is on vacation starting May 2nd for 2 weeks. Which leaves me "in charge" of the unit. Should be "interesting." (lol).

Almost time to go home. I am counting down the minutes!



No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger