Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Lovely weather, isn't it?

It is absolutely beautiful outside, and you know what? I am stuck inside at my desk, in my cubicle, at work, being kept away from the sunlight (no wonder I am so pale!). Sometimes, it seems like I spend most of my day here, which, in fact, I do. I work from 7:30 to 5:30 everyday (except Fridays - I get every other Friday off - hehe - and I only work from 7 - 3:30 on the Fridays that I do work). So, normally, that is 10 hours I spend at work, at my desk, in my cubicle, away from the free world. There are 24 hours in a day, and I spend 10 of them here at work. That is 14 hours left. Take away roughly 7 hours for sleep, and I have 7 hours left to do my thing. That is not much when you come to think about it. At least I have the weekends off. That is my only consolement.

The weather is supposed to stay nice all throughout the week, but Saturday, it says we are supposed to have some rain ... of course it would rain on a Saturday! Guess I won't be washing my car anytime soon - hehe.

Cyndi's baby is due any day now. Her due date is tomorrow. I am so excited. I can't wait to find out if it is a boy or a girl and what his or her name will be. I am dying to know! lol. Alicia is due soon too. Only another month now. Poor her. She has been sick with strep throat. As if being pregnant wasn't tough enough!

I am feeling much better today than I did yesterday. I think just going home and resting yesterday helped a lot. I don't have many "bad pain" days anymore since I started taking Plaquenil, so that is a good thing. I used to pop painkillers nearly everyday, but now I take them maybe once a week at most. That is a big improvement. And, believe me, it makes a world of difference.

My lunch break is almost over. This morning has gone by so slow. I hope things pick up this afternoon.

They elected a new pope, I heard. Not that I pay much attention to that stuff. I may have gone to Catholic school when I was a kid, but I am not a practicing Catholic. I am not a practicing anything, for that matter. It is just interesting to me that they picked someone so old (he is 78). But then I guess a young age is no guarantee that that person will be around any longer than an older person will be. Death can come to anyone, at any time, and at any age.

Now that I have left you with that pleasant thought, it is time for me to get back to work - hehe.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger