Monday, April 18, 2005

Mondays... I hate Mondays

I hate Mondays! I really do. If there is something I hate more than Mondays, I haven't found it yet. I wish there was some kind of device I could use to teleport myself to at least Wednesday, but alas, there is no such thing, or if there is such a thing, the person who invented it is obviously not sharing! Today started out as usual...me hearing my clock radio turn on at 6:30 am, and me silently cursing its reliability. I got out of bed, slowly, and trudged my way over to the bathroom, got dressed, put on my face and brushed my hair and teeth (but not with the same brush - ewww). Then I walked out to my car and sighed as I opened the door and got in, then I drove off to work, eyes still half opened and my brain still half asleep. The weather is slightly cold today and breezy, and there were a few clouds in the sky, and I caught myself wondering if it was going to rain (checked the weather online and it said no rain, but that means nothing - lol). I got to work, and of course, the front door was locked (even though it was 7:30) .... grumble. Had to walk around to the other door to get into work. My body is a mess of pain today. I even took 2 Tylenol Arthritis pills this morning, and I am still in pain! This sucks! (more grumbling). I went to Sonic for lunch and ordered a cherry Dr Pepper. I went to Sonic specifically to get this drink. When I was driving back to work, I took a taste of it, and it was a diet coke! (More grumbling). Ugh! At least my grilled cheese sandwich was very tasty (I love grilled cheese sandwiches). Now I am gonna have to go upstairs to get some ice and a drink, since I HATE Diet Coke. I can drink Diet Pepsi, but Diet Coke is just nasty! And I really don't feel like walking upstairs since I am feeling so tired and achey. I don't want anyone to touch me, or even bother me right now. I am so grumpy! lol. I hate pain. I just thought of something. I hate pain more than I hate Mondays. But pain and Mondays....that is just grumpiness waiting to happen. I can't wait to get home to take some Ultracet. They work much better than Tylenol. Freakin' arthritis! UGH!

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger