Wednesday, April 20, 2005


I am pissed. Yes, I am pissed. I watched American Idol tonite, and it was Anwar who was voted off. Anwar! And that lame-ass Scott, who always looks like he is half-there, and Anthony, who looks like a watered-down version of Clay Aiken, are still in it! Why? Why are American Idol voters so stupid? I guess we will never know.

As if that wasn't bad enough, I noticed that I am getting a pimple. Ugh. Time to break out the Oxy.

However, I did watch The Simple Life for the first time tonite, and I have to hand it to those girls....they are very good at being stupid. It was hilarious! The girls were interning at a Fire Department, and well, they are not cut out for that (cats in trees everywhere are silently thanking God for that).

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger