Thursday, April 21, 2005

TGIT!

Thank goodness it's Thursday! Time for a 3-day weekend. Gotta love those. I have been in this mood to go and explore lately. Ever since I got my digital camera, I have wanted to just go places and take pictures....of everything! I love that camera - lol. It is the best investment I have made in a long time. I want to go to Red Rock Canyon really bad. The only issue is money. I don't get paid until Tuesday, and gas is expensive. It is not too far from here....maybe an hour and a half, but gas is like $2.60 a gallon (at the cheapest), and besides, it is supposed to rain this weekend. Maybe I will just go to CALM this weekend instead. It is right in town, and it only costs $4.50 to go. But I definitely want to go to Red Rock Canyon sometime....and to San Francisco, and to San Diego, and to the Sequoia National Forest park, and to Yosemite...and on and on and on. Oh yeah, Death Valley too (before it gets tooooooo hot).

I hope it is a nice weekend. I need to clean my place. I get so lazy about cleaning during the week. I tend to leave clothes in the bathroom and not make up my bed....stuff like that. It is not that I just leave dirt all over the floor or old food in the sink (GROSS!) It is just the little things like an unmade bed and clothes that need to be hung up...that kind of thing. I need to clean the fish tanks too, which is a job and a half (and I have 2 of them - that makes it like 3 jobs - lol). I woke up at 2:45 am this morning (because that is what I do.... go to bed and then wake up like every 2 or 3 hours), and my stupid-ass, louder-than-loud neighbor was up talking on the phone so loudly that I could hear him through the walls, which of course, kept me up til about 3:30 am. I wanna know what the heck he was doing talking on the phone so late/early? Does he never sleep? I just turned on my radio so I could hear something good instead of his yapping mouth. My other neighbors were also being loud last nite. They had some crappy rap music playing really loudly in their apartment til like 10pm, but since I was still up, I didn't mind too much. I decided to run my dishwasher last nite around 9:30 since their music was on loud anyway. Besides, I needed to do dishes - lol.

I had the stupidest dream last night. I dreamt that Jennifer Aniston and I were shopping in Target for boots. Why boots and why Jennifer Aniston? Well, I don't know why the boots, but I can almost be sure that Jennifer Aniston made it into my dream because I was watching some stupid MTV show last nite before I went to bed called, "I Want a Famous Face," where this girl was gonna get plastic surgery to make her look more like, you guessed it, Jennifer Aniston. Damned MTV!!!! Damn them! (by the way, I NEVER want plastic surgery after seeing that - yuck! well I am still debating about the breast reduction - hehe)

Almost time for lunch. I was supposed to go out on 2 interviews this morning with the trainees, but their clients didn't show up. Figures. I am so ready for the weekend!

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger