Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Welcome to the Dog Pound (as Randy says)

I just finished watching American Idol, and I have to hand it to them... all pretty much did a great job tonite. I was a little leary when they said tonite was going to be 70's dance music themed. I thought...oh gosh - lol. But they all came through. Even Anthony, who I am usually down on, actually sang very well. Carrie did a fantastic job. That girl can sing! Overall, I thought she did the best job, vocally. Performance wise, Bo was on. He is a solid performer. The only one I wasn't overly impressed with was Scott. I don't know why he is still in the competition to be honest. He looks mildy retarded almost. Like he is one step away from special ed. And he doesn't have much of a personality. Plus, the beginning of his song was flat. If it were up to me, he would be going home. But, it is not up to me - lol. My bottom 3 would be ... Scott, Anthony, and Anwar (as much as I love Anwar, he wasn't really on the money like the others). I see Scott going home tomorrow night (buh bye, Scott)

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger